Everyone loves fudge cake and this one packs a berry taste burst that makes it stand out from the others.
The Fudge Cake -
The Frosting -
Method: for the fudge cake
1. Add the nuts to a food processor and process until chunky bits.
2. Add the raw cacao powder, salt and dates, process until mixture is crumbly.
3. Add 3/4 of defrosted berries (do not worry if not completely defrosted), process until a forms a sticky mixture.
4. Press the mixture into your mould/tin and place in the fridge.
Method: for the topping
1. Add the avocado, remaining berries, vanilla extract, agave syrup and raw cacao powder into your blender and process until thick and creamy.
2. Add to your base and either serve straight away or place in the freezer until ready to eat.
Check out other great recipes on the recipes page or on our YouTube channel.
Although we are surrounded by junk and fast food, eating healthy has never been easier. Let GrassRoots Health help you on your journey by joining our RSS feed or use our contact us page or check out the store for more information.
About the GrassRoots Health Blog
The Grassroots Health blog is written by Dean and Joanne. Joanne's passion is vegan raw food, nutrition and wellbeing while Dean likes to explore the real science behind health.
The equipment we use