Everyone loves flapjacks and this is a nutritious version that is easy to make.
1. Add all ingredients, except the mixed fruit, into a bowl, mix well together.
2. Add mixed fruit and mix together.
3. Spread evenly into a tin/dish lined with baking/parchment paper, press down firmly, until compacted well.
4. Place in freezer for 30 minutes (to allow coconut oil to set).
5. Remove from freezer and cut into slices, squares, serve and enjoy or store in the fridge.
Check out other great recipes on the recipes page or on our YouTube channel.
Although we are surrounded by junk and fast food, eating healthy has never been easier. Let GrassRoots Health help you on your journey by joining our RSS feed or use our contact us page or check out the store for more information.
About the GrassRoots Health Blog
The Grassroots Health blog is written by Dean and Joanne. Joanne's passion is vegan raw food, nutrition and wellbeing while Dean likes to explore the real science behind health.
The equipment we use